Friday, August 8, 2014


Gone Fishin'
   We interrupt this kitchen remodel to take a few vacations/staycations!  The above photos are my youngest son and grand-daughter fishing at our Lakefront park.  Even though I have a kitchen remodel in the works I know I will regret it if I don't take some time off for some R&R!   I have spent some time with my two beautiful grand-girls fishing and picking blueberries.  I have gone fly fishing with my special man.  I admit I did more reading than fishing but what a great few days we had.  Now it is off to southern Indiana with some family to live on a lake for a week.  As soon as I get back I have a meeting scheduled to keep this kitchen remodel moving.  Summer is going soooooo fast but I am so happy to be spending some time "fishin" or "readin"!  I guess the lesson to be learned is "take some time to go "fishin" or whatever your version of "fishin" is!

No comments:

Post a Comment